Saturday 14 May 2011

SenjuRism~My Buddy

A ride with Senju

A perfect day to start my life. A dusty bright sunny morning, i woke up hoping today will be a desirable day for me to live on. I opened my eyes hardly reach out for the buzzing noise. I smack the alarm clock, smiling towards the ceiling. "Mom!!!, i yelled hoping she would bring me breakfast to my bedroom. The door slammed open in a sudden. "Do you know what time is it?", my mom screams. "Here we go again, shes starts to screw my life with her screeching tone". I rushed downstairs to brush my teeth and get ready for breakfast. when i'm about to reach my towel, suddenly something pop out and jumped on my hand. I screamed my lungs out falling to the floor. There was a freaking lizard gripping on my hands. And that was the first time I met Senju. Since that day, we are best buddy. No one can tear up apart. Whenever I look at Senju it recalls me to this quote,

Aint he beautiful??

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. 
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

As Senju never leave me alone. He would sit on my shoulder all day looking at me. No one knows how Senju turned up in my home. He might just wondered from the wild and accidental enter my house. I still remember the time i felt in love with Senju. He was looking helpless and exhausted when the time he found me. I placed him in a box and went down to the kitchen to get some food for him. I took some veggies and fruit silently from the fridge looking around hoping that my mom would notice my act. Quiet as a mouse i took the box to my room and open it. Senju looks at me. Slowly i pinched a leaf a try to feed him. Senju stared at my fingers for a while, and in a sudden it opens his mouth biting the leaf. I was excited. i began to feed him continuously until he is full. I reached my cellphone and dialed my best friend to come over. I told him the whole story, and we decided to keep Senju. This was the beginning of our story, Senju, Aaron and I.
Watcha looking at?

Biodata

Name : Senju Guana
Age : 2 months
Place of birth :  Unknown
Gender : Male
Species: Iguana iguana (Green Iguana)
Favourite food : Carrot, spinach and cabbage
Hobbies : Love to bite, hang around on my shoulder, and day dreaming.





No comments:

Post a Comment